This is the auto show in Toronto I go there every year to see the new cars and also the custom cars. The show is something that my dad and I go see to have father and son time. Looking at cars is one of the best ways to do so. I can’t wait till the one this year my dad is going to take me. This is the sound that can come out of the car after you put some money into it.
This is the first car that I saw the Ford Mustang Shelby GT500. This is a car that was made for speed. It has a V8 and has about 540 horsepower so this engine was made to go fast. This car has been in the show room for a while in 1968 is when Ford Started making Shelby. None the less there is a lot more cars to look at.
This is my dream car the new skyline GT-R, 700 horsepower Stock. There is only twelve of them that where imported into Canada. For twelve payers so it would be hard to have one unless you have the money. You can see that it’s not an American car and its right hand drive. Even though in this picture it’s a left hand this is the only one they made to show off in Canada. This is one of the fastest stock cars out there.
This is a really nice yellow Lamborghini after seeing this I really wanted to go see the custom cars that are around the Roger center. My dad also wanted to and also wanted to find out about drifting school for me. Off we go to find them, this place is pretty big. Driving one of these would be a dream maybe one day.
This is around the Roger center and this is where all the cars that people worked on. There is a lot that can be done to these cars. What I like most about this car is the pin strips I thought it was just a design that was picked but it is someone that painted it by hand. My dad also find out about the drifting school but I need to wait till I have my full G license.
I just had to use this picture because of the color of the car. Green is a really nice color and with the design it makes it look girly but still a really nice car. Even though this is a nice car there is a lot more to be seen. My dad also wanted to find somewhere for me to work when I’m done school lets see what he found.
I don’t so much like the color but the paint is one thing that amazes me. The owner is a girl and she told me who is should talk to about the working thing. She said it was like college so I’m going to go find out about that. She also told me that the paint job on her car was about 25000 dollars. Hard to believe but you never know, unless you where to get the same one.
I love the color of this Tuner, nice shade of blue. I never got a hold of the owner but still I looked around and found out there is actually “Nos” in it. Turns out this car was worked out to race on the track. I actually saw this care the last time I went to the tacks it did not win but made it to the 4 last cars. I also found out about the co-op college its something pretty good for what I want to be when I’m older.
This is one car I just need to show because I actually know the owner he worked with my mother at some point in life. This Car in total is worth up to 190025 dollars so it’s a car I need two pictures for. It’s a nice dark blue with a nice design on the side and all in it. The rims are also really nice and bring a shine to the car. Just wait till you see what’s inside of this vehicle.
This is the inside or it, okay it’s not really inside but you can’t get inside of it really because it’s just felt with speaker. There is a big television coming out of the back of the car and a lot of blue neon’s going on in the back. The paint job gets a lot more intense as it goes. This is a car that can make the road jump when it plays music And I like the batman light.
This is a picture I just hade to add because it was the only motorcycle of the whole day. I also found out more about the co-op college, turns out that its six months with the college so you can learn a lot. After I would have another six months with a work place. I really liked this day and I’m going to come back next year.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Posted by struggz at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool topic for a photo essay! Amazing cars! Nice job!
Oh my GAWSH!! The Skyline is BEAUTIFUL!! *drools*
The Auto Show this year was amazing, i loved it.. I'm excited to see what'll be new and exciting next year. I hear that the Mercedez Bens scl600 prototype was going to be there? i'm not sure but that car is a joke.
Post a Comment