I miss summer, School is cool because you get to see your friends but not because you need to go to class. It’s ok though, I only have 3 classes and a two hour lunch. I’m in English class right now doing a blog and I still need to add my class but I thought of doing this first. I Jeremy just told me I have to do this at home to so now I need to use the computer. I don`t know how much time there is left but I do miss the summer but next summer is going to be even better summer always get better and better every year but I think it’s because you get older and can do more things like drive. This is only really a test for now I just got in this class. Now I’m going to post thing and pimp out my layout.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
hahaha yeah alex we gotta do this are semester, altho its soooo much fun. I agree with you summer does get better and better. except my summer was more fun cauz of vacation and girls ;). Yeah me and you deffinatly gotta go cruising some girls soon!
Post a Comment