The Fast and the furious movie series is a movie where you see a lot of different cars. They used all cars from muscle cars to tuners. There is a good story line to it but I’m not into the cars then anything and this is what my blog is about now. I’m going to talk about a lot of different cars and talk about them a lot from almost all types. I’m also posted a clip of the new fast and the furious and I’m also going to talk about the first car. It’s a tuner but I’m going to leave the rest to for the next blog.
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yeah man i agree with you i think that all the Fast and the furious movies are very good, because it's a mix with action and racing and there's alot of good looking girls, so really wich guy don't like it?
Post a Comment