BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Today is a weird day I watched a movie in class today, well the end of it. I’m going home in 15 minutes but then when my dad gets home I’m going to go for a drive somewhere pretty far. It’s not really far but still it’s a fun drive I think I need to put some gas in the car but that’s alright it’s not as bad as people say it is. Although I never heard someone say it was hard or even not fun but I guess if it was cold it would not be so fun at all. I did not have time to look for a nice car for this blog need to write it fast so I have time to post it. I wonder if marc would want to come with me to port-Perry. I don`t think so though anyways the bell is going to ring soon so I need to post thing blog so I’m off to do so.

0 comments: