BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Today is a nice day outside yet I’m in school. Actually I’m in class blogging so it’s not that bad. there was just a fire alarm and we all went outside for a bit and now we are back in class and I’m looking on this site called kijiji for cars. There is not much nice one's anymore i guess they all got sold or something and i don`t really know if i can talk about only car's. In my class we are reading a book, it’s not that bad of a book but it’s alright as a really weird twist to it. I can't wait to go home and watch a movie, I'm going to watch transformers 2 it’s pretty good and i like it a lot. I'm going to try and learn some math at home because I’m not going so well. school is not something i like so much but i know i have to do it I’m in grade 12 even thought everyone knows that that can read this. not really actually but whatever, I think that post don't really look good without pictures so I’m going to add one in I don't know what of yet but I’ll find something good. ok I can't find anything and I’m really board or this right now it’s only 2 16 and i still have some time here. I want to do something tonight but I don`t think I can. I’ll find someone to come chill if that is the case, oh my god I found the best picture it’s a god skateboarding. I’m done posting a blog and now going to comment on some.

0 comments: